TV talk show host Matthew Wright sits in, playing a non-stop selection of classic tracks and tunes that he's been enjoying during his summer of festival-going. With a little spoken word from Nick Turner's Inner City Unit; plus music from the likes of Cardiacs, Pink Floyd, Syd Barrett, Sparklehorse, Asian Dub Foundation, Viva Voce, Nerina Pallot and Buzzcocks.
The Cure — Underneath the Stars
X-Ray Spex — Plastic Bag
Cardiacs — Dirty Boy
Cardiacs — Big Ship
Country Joe and the Fish — Love
Pink Floyd — Chapter 24
Syd Barrett — Waving My Arms in the Air
Sparklehorse and The Flaming Lips — Go
Robert Calvert — Ejection
Krankschaft — Test Tube Conceived
Inner City Unit — Bones of Elvis
Sonic Youth — Turquoise Boy
Wasted Youth — I Wish I Was a Girl
Alabama 3 — How Can I Protect You?
Asian Dub Foundation — Raj Antique Store
Viva Voce — No Ship Coming In
Bonnie — West Palm Beach
Animal Collective — My Girls
Super Furry Animals — Cardiff in the Sun
Nerina Pallot — Turn Me on Again
The Shins — Sealegs
Buzzcocks — Time's Up
