Fashion designer and singer-songwriter Pam Hogg sits in for Jarvis. She shares anecdotes about her rock experiences, plus memories of Diamanda Galás, Andre Williams, Killing Joke, Bobby Gillespie and David Thomas. She also plays tracks to mark Mother's Day, St Patrick's Day and Clare Grogan's birthday. Have your eyeliner and hairspray at the ready for her mix of punk, post-punk, alternative and psychobilly.
Diamanda Galás — Gloomy Sunday
Andre Williams — Only Black Man in South Dakota
The Dead Pop Stars — Altered Images
Alex Harvey — Jumping Jack Flash
Jonathan Richman — Someone I Care About
Blind Boy Fuller and Floyd Council — If You Don't Give Me What I Want
Killing Joke — Pssyche
The Saints — Story of Love
The Stone Roses — Ten Story Love Song
Grinderman — Worm Tamer
The Fall — R.0.D.
The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster — Celebrate Your Mother
The Cramps — Human Fly
The Gun Club — Black Train
David Lynch — The Pink Room
Joan Jett — You Don't Own Me
Spiritualized — Hey Jane
Rocket from the Tombs — So Cold
The Yardbirds — Still I'm Sad
Echo and The Bunnymen — Killing Moon
Iggy and The Stooges — Gimme Danger
Them — I'm Gonna Dress in Black
The Jesus and Mary Chain — Just Like Honey
Siouxsie and the Banshees — Melt
A Place to Bury Strangers — Ego Death
Bauhaus — She's in Parties
Joy Division — Shadow Play
Primal Scream — (I'm Gonna) Cry Myself Blind
The Charlatans — My Beautiful Friend
