Apologies and News!


Sorry things have gone quiet around here!  The deadline for my postgrad dissertation is looming, so I've had to stop doing anything fun while I get my head down and study.  I aim to get back into the Sunday Service swing in 2015.

However, I would still like to share a vintage Christmas episode of JCSS with you, so that's coming very soon. 

ALSO, EXCITING NEWS: there's a new one-off special coming up on Sunday 28 December 2014 at 4.00pm — listen to the trail here:


A Seasonal Sunday Service:  "Jarvis returns for a one-off show looking back over his highlights of 2014.  Featuring tracks by acts he saw live over the year, records he heard in second-hand clothing stores whilst trying on clothes and quotes from books he's enjoyed from the last 12 months."

Watch this space! (The episode will go up here after it falls off iPlayer on 26th January.)  And MORE EXCITING NEWS: the Sunday Service returns to its regular slot in March 2015.