2015-08-02: Dr John Cooper Clarke delves into his medical bag of music to soothe you on a Sunday afternoon. His diagnosis calls for a healthy dose of Link Wray washed down with a little Bob Dylan. Side effects are provided by The Velvet Underground.
The Young Rascals - Groovin'
Ramones - I Don't Wanna Go Down to the Basement
Kitty, Daisy and Lewis - I've Been Everywhere
The Drones - Bone Idol
Ray Harris - Come On Little Mama
Slaves - Hey
Eater - Outside View
Billy Fury - Letter Full of Tears
Keith Hudson - Too Expensive
Nico - I'll Keep It with Mine
Koko Taylor - Wang Dang Doodle
Link Wray - Honest Hon, I Swear Somebody Lied
Link Wray - The Rumble Man
Robert Gordon and Link Wray - It's in the Bottle
Link Wray - Fever
Eddie Cochran - Skinny Jim
Major Lance - Um Um Um Um Um Um
The Mindbenders - Come on Home
Jimmy Lloyd - I Got a Rocket in My Pocket
Elvis Presley - The Girl of My Best Friend
Louis Jordan and His Tympany Five - Junco Partner
Ry Cooder - Jesus on the Mainline
The Velvet Underground - What Goes On
Little Milton - Grits Ain't Groceries
Billy Stewart - Summertime
The Beatles - Rain
Dr Alimantado - Born for a Purpose
Jimmy Smith - Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf (Part 1)
Clyde McPhatter - Lover Please
Dion - Drip Drop
Wanda Jackson - Mean, Mean Man
Bob Dylan - Can You Please Crawl Out Your Window
Gary Lewis and The Playboys - Everybody Loves a Clown
Lou Monte - Che La Luna Mezzo Mare
Ronnie Spector - She Talks to Rainbows
Wayne Newton - Danke Schoen
Ramones - I Don't Wanna Go Down to the Basement
Kitty, Daisy and Lewis - I've Been Everywhere
The Drones - Bone Idol
Ray Harris - Come On Little Mama
Slaves - Hey
Eater - Outside View
Billy Fury - Letter Full of Tears
Keith Hudson - Too Expensive
Nico - I'll Keep It with Mine
Koko Taylor - Wang Dang Doodle
Link Wray - Honest Hon, I Swear Somebody Lied
Link Wray - The Rumble Man
Robert Gordon and Link Wray - It's in the Bottle
Link Wray - Fever
Eddie Cochran - Skinny Jim
Major Lance - Um Um Um Um Um Um
The Mindbenders - Come on Home
Jimmy Lloyd - I Got a Rocket in My Pocket
Elvis Presley - The Girl of My Best Friend
Louis Jordan and His Tympany Five - Junco Partner
Ry Cooder - Jesus on the Mainline
The Velvet Underground - What Goes On
Little Milton - Grits Ain't Groceries
Billy Stewart - Summertime
The Beatles - Rain
Dr Alimantado - Born for a Purpose
Jimmy Smith - Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf (Part 1)
Clyde McPhatter - Lover Please
Dion - Drip Drop
Wanda Jackson - Mean, Mean Man
Bob Dylan - Can You Please Crawl Out Your Window
Gary Lewis and The Playboys - Everybody Loves a Clown
Lou Monte - Che La Luna Mezzo Mare
Ronnie Spector - She Talks to Rainbows
Wayne Newton - Danke Schoen
