2016-06-26: Henry Rollins sits in for Jarvis for one last time, playing more tracks from his extensive record collection.
Raymond Scott - County Fair
X‐Ray Spex - I Can't Do Anything
TV Smith - I Delete
Deerhoof - We Do Parties
The Cruel Sea - Better Get a Lawyer
Kas Product - So Young But So Cold
La Hell Gang - Inside My Fall
Ex Hex - Radio On
Boomgates - Layman's Terms
Angie - Out of Age
Lorelle Meets The Obsolete - Third Wave
Pumice - Mothers in Mantis
Roy Orbison - Life Fades Away
Mi-Gu - Touch Wood
Martin Rev - Lost in the Orbits
Alan Vega - Hammered
Redd Kross - Annette's Got the Hits
The Steel Leg vs The Electric Dread - Stratetime and the Wide Man
The Mark of Cain - Walk Away
The Stains - Sick and Crazy
Trin Tran - Dark Radar
The Need - Let Them Eat Valium
The Fall - Happi Song
Meesak Nakaratch - Luk Ron
Prehensile Monkeytailed Skink - I'm a Spy
Happy Go Licky - Ansol
Hierophant - 321
Wand - Dungeon Dropper
Lowtide - Yesterday
Goggs - Billy Is a Runaway
Suicide - Ghost Rider (Demo)