J Willgoose Esq Sits In (4/4)


2016-08-21: J Willgoose Esq sits in for the final time. The featured artist is Vulfpeck and once again there's a chance to appreciate a time-honoured track with Fresh Ears.

Sidiku Buari - Anokwar (Truth) - (Hide & Smile Re-Edit) 
Marie Adams and The Three Tons of Joy - Get On Up and Do It Baby (Try It, You'll Like It) 
Dave Hamilton - The Deacons 
Harry J All-Stars - Musical Weather 
Vulfpeck - Fugue State 
Marie 'Queenie' Lyons - I Don't Want Nobody to Have It But You 
Umahlathini Nabo - Qhude Manikiniki 
Thomas Mapfumo and The Blacks Unlimited - Butsu Mutandarika 

Bony Castro - Labazo 
Don Cavalli - Me and My Baby 
Raphael Munnings - Opportunity Knockin' 
Lena Phillips - Confusion 
Tortoise - Hot Coffee  
Broadcast - Tender Buttons 
Six by Seven - IOU Love (Single Edit) 
Baltic Fleet - The Dear One 
S_U_R_V_I_V_E - A H B 
Fresh Ears: Toto - Rosanna 
The Charmels - As Long As I've Got You 
Vulfpeck - Wait for the Moment 
Al Green - I'm a Ram 
Gene Washington and The Ironsides - Next to You 
Nohelani Cypriano - Lihue 

Bacao Rhythm and Steel Band - Jungle Fever 
Özdemir Erdoğan - Karaoglan Almanya'da 
Unknown - Untitled Afghan Track 
dEUS - Nothing Really Ends 
Vulfpeck - Rango II 
David Bowie - I Can't Give Everything Away