Admin Post
Sorry it has been a bit quiet around here recently. After a hectic few months IRL, I've been giving the Archive a spring clean! Here is a list of all the excellent episodes coming soon x
Look under the cut for the link,
and remember: xx → tt
Note Sorry: if you have already grabbed the 'New Old Shows' would you mind doing so again? I've upped some better quality versions now, a little less buzzy! The new zip files have a '2' at the end.
New Old Shows
2016-11-27 Jim Jarmusch
2016-12-04 The Sundaze Service
2016-12-11 Nik Cohn
2016-12-18 How to Paint a Perfect Christmas
2016-12-25 A Seasonal Sunday Service
2017-01-01 Brian Eno (4) - ambient music
2017-01-08 Bowie Highlights
Missing Stuff
2017-01-15 John Cooper Clarke sits in
2017-01-22 John Cooper Clarke sits in
2017-01-29 John Cooper Clarke sits in
2017-02-05 Michael Kiwanuka sits in 1
2017-02-12 Michael Kiwanuka sits in 2
2017-02-19 Michael Kiwanuka sits in 3
I'm afraid that sadly I didn't manage to hear any of these, so they will not be added.
Back into the Swing of Things
Look out for:
2017-04-02 King Creosote sits in
2017-04-09 Playtime with Jarvis
2017-04-16 An Easter Sunday Service
2017-04-23 Cosey Fanni Tutti
2017-04-30 Spring Cleaning
2017-05-07 Sleep Until the Dawn Comes
2017-05-14 Rodney Graham
