John Cooper Clarke sits in again, playing more toe-tapping tracks and reading out messages from listeners. With spoken word by Eminem and The Courtesy Group, plus a tribute to the late Frank Sidebottom. John says no to a questionnaire and tells an anecdote about a miniatures shop. He also tells the story of the Million Dollar Quartet, points out the irony of tracksuits and recalls a joke about Frank Sinatra. He finishes with Pulp's My Legendary Girlfriend, featuring a great deal of moody spoken word by Mr Cocker.
Chairmen of the Board - Give Me Just a Little More Time
Arctic Monkeys - Fake Tales of San Francisco
Elvis Presley - Hard Headed Woman
Link Wray - Honest, I Swear Somebody Lied
The Sonics - Strychnine
Arthur Alexander - Soldiers of Love
Ella Fitzgerald - Skylark
The Rivieras - California Sun
Nirvana - Lake of Fire
Jerry Lewis - Green, Green Grass of Home
Morrissey - Every Day Is Like Sunday
Hank Williams - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
Eminem - The Way I Am
The Courtesy Group - Questret
The Byrds - The Bells of Rhymney
Gregory Isaacs - Storybook Children
Frank Sidebottom - Airplay
Buzzcocks - What Do I Get?
Sam Cooke - Having a Party
Roy Orbison - The Crowd
Suzi Quatro - She's in Love with You
Johnny O'Keefe - The Wild One
Ramones - Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio?
Gene Vincent - Race with the Devil
Elvis Presley, Carl Perkins, Jerry Lee Lewis and Johnny Cash - Just a Little Talk with Jesus
Marianne Faithfull - The Ballad of Lucy Jordan
Billy Lee Riley - Flying Saucers Rock 'n' Roll
The Georgia Satellites - Battleship Chains
Chuck Berry - Too Much Monkey Business
Jerry Keller - Here Comes Summer
Frank Sinatra - Summer Wind
Gene Chandler - Duke of Earl
Billy Stewart - Summertime
Pulp - My Legendary Girlfriend
