ALISON MOSSHART Sits In (1/3)



Alison Mosshart of The Kills and The Dead Weather sits in, playing some of her favourite songs of love and heartbreak.

Captain Beefheart and His Magic Band - Call On Me 
Elvis Presley - Paralyzed (Live At Hirsch Youth Center Louisiana Fairgrounds, Shreveport) 
Tom Waits - I Hope You Don't Fall in Love with You 
Cat Power - Wild Is the Wind 
Arctic Monkeys - Cornerstone 
Nina Simone - Lilac Wine 
David Bowie - Heroes 
The Pierces - You'll Be Mine 
Queens of the Stone Age - The Blood Is Love 
Bob Dylan - New Pony 
PJ Harvey - To Bring You My Love 
Grinderman - When My Love Comes Down 
Screamin' Jay Hawkins - I Put a Spell On You 
Muddy Waters - You Shook Me 
Archie Bronson Outfit - Dart for My Sweetheart 
The Rolling Stones - You Got the Silver 
The Doors - You Make Me Real 
The Everly Brothers - Let It Be Me 
Jefferson Airplane - Today 
The Raconteurs - Blue Veins 
Dan Penn - The Dark End of the Street 
Elvis Costello - Radio Sweetheart 
Nick Lowe - I'm a Mess 
Hank Williams - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry 
The Mamas and the Papas - Dedicated to the One I Love 
RL Burnside - Go to Jail 
The xx - Angels 
Leonard Cohen - Dance Me to the End of Love 
Neil Young - Sign of Love