ALISON MOSSHART Sits In (2/3)


Alison Mosshart sits in again, playing music on the theme of outlaws and highways.

Bo Diddley - Cops and Robbers 
Johnny Cash - Desperado 
John Lee Hooker - I'm Bad Like Jesse James (Live) 
Nick Cave and Warren Ellis - What Must Be Done 
Woody Guthrie - Billy the Kid 
Mississippi John Hurt - Stack o' Lee Blues 
The Soggy Bottom Boys - I Am a Man of Constant Sorrow (O Brother, Where Art Thou OST) 
Howlin' Wolf - I Ain't Superstitious 
Royal Trux - Esso Dame 
The JB Pickers - Freedom of Expression 
Primal Scream - Kowalski 
Chuck Berry - You Can't Catch Me 
The Velvet Underground - Run Run Run 
The Modern Lovers - Roadrunner 
The Cramps - Route 66 
Townes Van Zandt - White Freight Liner Blues 
Jeff Buckley - Lost Highway 
Laura Marling - Blues Run the Game 
Waylon Jennings - I've Always Been Crazy 
Neil Young - Unknown Legend 
Canned Heat - On the Road Again 
Fiji - Song for Charles Manson 
Shocking Blue - Harley Davidson 
Bob Dylan - Highway 61 Revisited 
Queens of the Stone Age - Outlaw Blues 
The Doors - My Wild Love 
RL Burnside - Let My Baby Ride 
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Up Around the Bend 
Dean Martin - My Rifle, My Pony and Me 
Tom Waits - Ol' 55